Saturday, 8 October 2011

Forget-Me-Nots


Sorry, I am truly sorry that I have not posted anything for quite a period of time. Okay, maybe I am not that sorry. I had like two midterms in the past week and tons of work (if it was literally tons, I'd kill myself). Hmm, I think I should start taking pictures again. There are so many magical moments that come and go with or without me noticing that I have not engraved into a piece of digital memory. Gah, stupid of me to let them slip by just like that. Oh well, life's too short for regrets. Anyways, here's one of them:


The way I took the photo made it look as if the sea of trees is parted right in the middle. Lucky me for getting that guy walking right at that spot. Green. Ummm, colour of nature.

No comments:

Post a Comment