Tuesday, 27 September 2011

The Ceiling


Question: Christopher, why do you post up all these weird pictures of things such as this one of a ceiling of a restaurant?

I believe in looking at things in different perspectives. Putting oneself in another's shoes and seeing the world through their eyes; it's all just a matter of being more sensitive to what and how other people look at life. Being close-minded and not trying to think outside the box isn't going to get you anywhere. A box is after all a box. It ain't a sphere that is able to roll around and see the world in the process. It just stays there and does what it does best; being a box. Think outside the box once in awhile and see the world in different coloured pane of windows; you'll see a whole new magical realm that's waiting to be discovered.

Answer: I have no idea. It's so cool. Made of wood. I know; it's a lame excuse. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment